Wednesday, June 19, 2002

Today, I make a point of packing at least one box a day. two, or more if possible. I'd like to have everything ready to roll comfortably by a week from Saturday.



First thing to attack - my books.



Also, it's time to decide if some of those things I haven't used in the year since I moved here get purged, or retained. I'm a terrible pack-rat. I think that the Atari ST will be trashed... I have an emulator for the PC now... and I really haven't booted the machine since it arrived.



The reel to reel recorder can go to goodwill, along with many of the clothes I've not made use of.



I'm keeping the Godzilla slippers.



I'm keeping my ties, in case of a court date, funeral or a wedding. (Unless the wedding is very lax, I won't wear my Godzilla slippies there)



Old stereo... I'll probably toss, but will keep a few of the albums. (real albums... even if I don't have a turntable... the nostalgia is great.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home