Monday, August 19, 2002

Piccies from today...or, oh, what a difference a flash and leaving the shutter open can make!



Taken over the span of about 20 minutes, waiting for the bus.

pink clouds

more pink clouds

orange-yellow clouds


shutter test...
with open shutter.... that's the moon up there.

same time, regular shutter...

this thing was going about 60 mph.

another shutter/flash test. all were taken within one minute of each other, same weak lighting. sign's white due to flash.

flash, reg-shutter

flash, open shutter

no flash, open shutter. it was really dark.


The bus driver was very kind to me this evening... let me take the bike on board, because the front rack was full.. most would've made me wait for the next one. (I would've biked home first, but it'd have taken me an hour and a half. )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home