Saturday, August 31, 2002

Somebody left the sky open this morning... no walkies or bikes this morn... too much wet coming down for that! I lost power three times yesterday, just for a brief period.

a very cute robots.txt file

You know, even if you think the people protesting are a bunch of hippie loons, we have a rich tradition of protest in this country. Recently, the WTO-Seattle types who prefer to use violence to get their message across have sullied it. But now, check out this video (go to about 5:10) to see protesters seemingly assaulted for no reason other than that they disagree with George Bush. I wonder how much is creative editing, and how much is negligent cops. For what it's worth... I like capitalism, and the protesters interviewed seem to be poorly informed. I wonder about mothers bringing babies to a place with armed and armored cops, too. I'd arrange for my children to be safe before going to any sort of rally.

The new crest toothpaste I've picked up doesn't seem as good to Newt as the other stuff I use.... not as minty-fresh, anyway. It doesn't seem to draw newt as quickly, but once he figures out what's going on, he's right there, just not in my face. He does still bat at the minty-floss I use, though.

I'm off to work. Until later dear journal... and special besos por mi dulce flor de amor. (I wonder how badly I butchered that Spanish?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home