Saturday, October 26, 2002

10/20
Little known Movie factoid - In the short story that 2001: A space odyssey was based on, the Monoliths were crystal pyramids.

Little known Scotto factoid - I like a lot of science fiction, but feel that 2001 is basically plotless and highly overrated. It's easy to assign a great depth of meaning to places there are none. I like to find shapes in clouds, too...that doesn't mean that there really is a horsie sliding down the back of George Washington's head.

Back from the bike ride...took a few piccies, but nothing worth saving...nice to get out of the house for a little while. I guess the boat show's coming soon...all the richie-riches will be in town with the yachts and such. I wonder if it'd be cool to swing by the Las Olas marina for kids to go trick or treating? With those guys, you'll probably get the *good* stuff.

Newton's Kitten ratings are doing well..


Raining out now... came from out of nowhere. Good nappy-nap weather... go watch we come in peace cartoons, while I gaze lovingly at my sweetie and snuggle with Newt.

Bonked my head on a branch outside, earlier. A mild bump formed, but nothing terrible.

My machine's being downright pesky... giving it a healthy defrag and diagnostic... hopefully that'll fix what's wrong. Lost the HD for a bit.

it's still pretty chunky, but it's still limping along reasonably well...just a stick and stop sort of thing.

Macho man!

Who wants to be the leather guy for halloween! *snort*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home