Saturday, November 16, 2002

Cool words I rarely have the opportunity to use when speaking and really like.

Those are just the ones that come to mind just now...many more come to mind here and there during the course of the day.

What am I? Heck, it depends on who you ask, and when. I've been considered all sorts of stuff from a misshapen gopher-thing to an iridescent insect man to a mass of seething twine to a yeti with buzz saws for hands to a bouquet of water lilies and toast.

Latest weirdness my news spiders have brought back - Honestly sounds like the aftermath of a ritual of some sort to me, especially considering the poor guy's profession.

One of the best pages for fonts ever.


Weather in my area
...IN SOUTHEAST FLORIDA THIS WATCH INCLUDES 3 COUNTIES... BROWARD MIAMI-DADE PALM BEACH

A TORNADO WATCH MEANS CONDITIONS ARE FAVORABLE FOR TORNADOES IN AND CLOSE TO THE WATCH AREA. PERSONS IN THESE AREAS SHOULD BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THREATENING WEATHER CONDITIONS AND LISTEN FOR LATER STATEMENTS AND POSSIBLE WARNINGS....


I got my toys in the mail today. :) I was short one demolishing ape, but I'm guessing it was an honest mistake. I don't imagine anyone'd try to cheat me out of a $0.17 piece of plastic. (Though I do want it… it's an evil munkee, after all!) I sent him an email, and hopefully he'll be rejoined with his brothers soon.

Random Scotto factoid - as a child I constantly got Rhombus and trapezoid mixed up. I finally learned to remember it by thinking of the trapezoid as a lobster trap. (which has a narrower top). That's what comes from learning shapes in New England. Who knows how I'd have remembered it if I was raised in Arizona.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home