Friday, January 10, 2003

1/3/03
Slap the man and make music. (the number keys work better for me.)

Neato flying guy. I really like this.

one word sixty seconds to write about a given word, no thinking, just typing. A fun exercise.

Hmm... these folks in Belgium linked to me, and I don't recognize them... they do link to a lot of stuff though. I wonder how they found me? (Though there are a lot of von Bergs, and even more van den Bergs in the Netherlands.)

Didn't make it to the doctor today... Dave's clutch cable broke while we were en route, so I had to reschedule for Tuesday at 2:45. Hopefully it'll go well enough to get him to hook me up with a procedure immediately following.

A year ago - rumors, comparing haunted house stories, smudge sticks (note to self, get more stuff to make more), defleshing (another news article gone...from now on, I'm putting all my news articles behind lj-cuts for future ref) and naptime (naptime pix overwritten by other archive images)

Two years ago - dead phone, feeling love grow, Viet beer at the mall, lj & IM trouble

I miss the old days when I could post a poll and get a few dozen answers, but the trade off is that I don't have many loonies reading my journal, either. The LJ dynamic is much different now than it was a couple of years ago. I *really* don't miss the psychodrama that was rubbing me raw.

They're making a Cold Mountain Movie? I don't know how well that'll transfer to the screen... and I wonder if they'll fix the ending or not.

I want to get back into writing fiction and posting it in my journal... maybe the use of my laptop more frequently these days has done that.

Random Scotto-region factoid... Rob Van Winkle (Vanilla Ice) lives in nearby Miramar and owns a bike shop there...BMX primarily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home