Thursday, January 31, 2002

Today was for the birds, literally. The only pics of interest I got by the lake were of seagulls circling overhead... hordes of them. A sweet little crane crossing the street, and a eh picture of a duck on the water. I sort of like the one of the lake rocks... the wind dies down, and the water was very clear. not my best photo-day, but some of these can be tweaked, I think.

I just meandered today. Walked to the lake near Sample road, and read my book in the sun, on the grass under a tree. High quality. :)

and, of course, The Newton picture of the day...orange kitty on a tan cardboard packing box. one of his fave places to be, so I'm loathe to open and unpack it. No need yet, so he has his space.

newt in a box... with phone and envelope.

Bigger, and more pictures are available here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home