Saturday, October 05, 2002

My CPAP mask finally broke for good last night, right as I put it on to go to bed. There wasn't anything I could do about it, so I tucked in and went without. This morning, I have the good ol' swollen uvula, but it's not as bad as it might be, because I made a point of sleeping mostly on my side.

I need to see if Sur-Med is open today, and swing by to pick up a replacement...not in the mood to aggravate the situation any more.

In better news-

*Happy 3rd Birthday, Newt!*


The Birthday Boy!!

I love my little orange boy!

my MSN piccies are back! Only took a week or two... I wonder what the die-lemma was?

Well, off to get my mask, and a spare in case it happens again. Then to return and play Newtie-party games. Until later, dear journal!

Ah, back, and ready for the weekend.

Groceries, including lots of goodies for Newt and comfort food for me.

New mask, more comfortable than the old mask.. price was reasonable, $84. I'll submit the bill to my insurance company (har-dee-har- har) and see if I can get any compensation for it. Even if I don't, it's well worth it.

Playing paper wad fetch with the birthday boy... he loves his presents. Paper wads galore, and two fresh cardboard crates for him to play in, and gnaw on. He likes the stinky tuna treats, too. a happy boy indeed... he's also quite digging the Publix bags. Where does he get all of his energy?

why does this auction for hair dye have a picture of a lonesome waffle in winter?

wOoooooOOOOoooFriday 5 -

1. What size shoe do you wear? 15... Don't call me yeti fer nothin'.

2. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 3, four if you count my Godzilla slippers

3. What type of shoes do you prefer? off, and in my closet. If I must, sandals. Hiking boots if doing anything challenging.

4. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. My brown birks. Worn to death, and I've cherished every step in 'em.

5. What’s the most you have ever spent on a pair of shoes? $250ish... Custom Shoes for giant-feet can be a pain when getting dressy stuff.

Random Scotto factoid... I like the old cartoon cliché of capturing mischievous ghosts with vacuum cleaners.


There's more to Florida tourist traps other than Walt Disney World, Busch Gardens, and Sea World... there's a boatload of lost and little known second-string tourist attractions. Man... I'm about thirty years too late for pirates world., right around the corner from me... along with Pioneer City.

I dreamt that I fought off two dogs chasing me on my bike to work. I did this by getting off of my bike, and using it lion-tamer style to keep them at bay while I tied ropes around them. I have no idea where the ropes came from.

From Matrix-
So a gasoline tanker falls off an elevated ramp in Miami and lands by the women's jail, bursting into very big flames, but the weirder part is that firefighters have to dodge bullets while they fight the fire because it engulfed a bunch of jail guards' cars that contained ammunition. Eeek.



It's October... time to start defaulting to the Zombie!

My sweetie made it for me last Halloween...

Before
Alive
After
Undead

The ride home last night was odd...It was an hour later than normal, and everything was just about four degrees off. Different regulars on the bus...the bus was from a different part of the fleet. The lights were only on in the back, and the fluorescent color was more blue than yellowish. I got a mildly paranoid feeling for a moment that I was on the wrong route, but the moment passed quickly.

Rain's coming down hard at the moment... I'm going to do pure bus again today. (I need to pick up a new slicker)

Spirited Away is open in theatres.. maybe I'll check it out this weekend as a treat. Or maybe I'll just download it... The English Sub is out there right now.

Coolio Electric car - found on /.

A vanity search on Scottobear yields about 2,250 returns. Sakes... I think Poemtag and LiveJournal were what really got that off and spinning. Thanks to sweetalyssm for the idea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home