Saturday, October 05, 2002

Palm Shadow I know what hubbub I'll be synching soon. Of course, the real treasure trove (and only an isilo conversion away is here. of course, since it's text, anyone can read it, not just palmers)

Dorkiest looking Dinosaur ever.

I think he's cute. I can see him laughing, and blushing. That Hyuk, hyuk, hyuk, sort.

Shaved off all but the goat. It was fun playing Kevin smith for a while, though.

The face of Tutankhamen, the Egyptian king, has been reconstructed by special effects artists. A pretty good-looking guy. A little like RuPaul, I think.

Viking kitties.

When captured, it was a b/w image of Scotto and his sweetheart fending off zombies. Braiiins...

A promo still (pre-production) of me and my sweetheart in the web cam remake of "Night of the Living Dead..."



Some cropping, removed color and a little film grain tossed in for effect. Here's the original. (update - whoops... looks like I killed the color version)
The Original - http://scottobear.com/newtcam/newtcam.jpg


It *is* loving and romantic to put your loved one in a toy-figure based movie about brain-eating zombies, isn't it? We can snuggle together in the abandoned farmhouse, nailing planks over the doors, fending off the reanimated dead with flame from the fireplace, scraps of curtain-cloth, and our bottle of wine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home