Sunday, January 26, 2003

1/15/03
Bringing Sappho my double pezzes to work today. I seem to have a lot more equipment with me these days... umbrella, digicam, palmtop are omnipresent. sometimes I bring the gps or laptop. That's a lot of accessories.

On the other hand, I don't wear a beeper or wristwatch anymore. Never carry a cell-phone.

I hope 's furbies and other fluff-critters are ok... Perhaps they'll just have a fine hickory scent. I'm just glad she wasn't there when the building got in trouble.

I'm going to stop staying up so late, and begin getting up earlier again. Too much weekday gaming defeats my more comfy schedule.

palm journal update -zoomed in 2x for clarity.

A tiki god.ees a burro. or a bunny in an afghan. with a tiny house. Hooray for broccoli-cheese empanadas (and chicken-jalapeno for my bro as a treat)! I went by the place again on the way home from work. I may get brave next time and get a plantain one next go 'round for dessert.

Weirdo News of the day- "A ship full of rotting fish, with no crew or life-rafts, has been found drifting off the remote north-west coast of Australia."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home