Saturday, February 22, 2003

2/17/03
Newt Lounger
I really like that Newt will lay on a pillowcase on top of the futon... that saves me from having to rub down the whole thing when the inevitable cat hair accumulates.

Went to bed *really* early last night.. Like 10:30ish. I slept all the way through to 7am. I'm not sure why I needed the rest, but I'm confident that I needed it. Maybe all the time out in the sun?

Schools, banks and federal offices are closed today... I wonder how well Danny'll do at the RenFaire today with his students? (Unofficial field trip.) I bet that they'll have a grand time, but I think the performers will suffer... School kids aren't known to be great tippers when pass the hat time rolls around. I'd like to go with 'em, but I've got work-duties to fulfill.

Appointment tomorrow at Holy Cross to talk to the doctor about upcoming surgery. Possibly the same as my last day at current work?

I was expecting the brother to come over this morning, to call about his appointment with Marcie re: a short-term gig... but he didn't make it. I hope he goes over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home