Saturday, March 15, 2003

3/3/03
Is it morning again? I'm still snoozy even after the hot shower 'o doom.

Crispin Glover as Willard.... Well, there's a perfect creepy fit, as far as I'm concerned.

Hey, Neat! Someone else has subscribed to my site using bloglet! :) I'm now ranked #889 on the system there. :)

Via Astronomy Picture of the Day - The Term that Cracks me up is "Mysterious Repulsive Energy". That's an easy one... He works in the laser department. I haven't given him a nickname yet, but I shall, now. MRE. (or Just Murray for Ease of Use)

I was up quite late reading and relaxing... took me a while to unwind, and just enjoy the day.

Yikes... where does the time go? 11... must fly. Until later, dear journal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home