Saturday, March 01, 2003

2/25/03
Don't have the SushiDear Clotho and Lachesis:

My String is a little tangled at the moment. Could you smooth it out, so you don't have to cut the lovely knotwork you've done so far? I really admire your craftsmanship, and appreciate your great efforts so far. Please keep your sister with the snips far away. I'll bake you cookies! How's your mom, Themis? Still wearing the Ostrich feather? Classics never go out of style.

Thanks,
That Fuzzy String off to the middle-left.

Random Scotto factoid - I will probably never want dreadlocks, unless they're fake ones made of yarn, and easily removed without cutting my hair after the day is done.

Evil idea du jour....

Bubble wrap containing nerve gas. Three or four good little pops, and down goes the recipient.

addendum - I bet that'd make the USPS show more care in delivery and handling, too!


Someone has poo-gas!Trip to the doc was quite informative and productive. I'm debating surgery. It could take four months to get in there. (By then, I'll have new insurance... have to be sure that the new has as much coverage as the old.)

No News re: Nordis. I called, but Brian wasn't in. I left my Number, and will call again tomorrow midday.

I'm very happy for bohemianqueenBQ!! I hope I can make the woman I love as happy.

The word sorghum cracks me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home