Saturday, March 15, 2003

3/9/03
Went to laundry with bro this morning. we got to talk and hang out a bit which was nice.

Newt, as always, loves the fresh clothes and warm play areas that they have become.

I'm thinking special thoughts for those I care about. I have a lot of love in my heart for them, though I've been more quiet abut it than usual.

Is it ghoulish of me to want to set up a "when the war starts" pool?

Justice in Guatemala Can Be Gasoline and a Match - a screaming mob of 2,000 people grabbed two pickpocket suspects, tied their hands, dragged them to the outskirts of town, drenched them in gasoline and burned them alive.

A little melancholy tonight. Sunday. Quiet. Peace and wistfulness are alternating a lot.

Thinking about a real lack of ethics I've seen lately. I guess there's little room for it in industries or people with very little interest beyond the next dollar coming in.. That makes me sort of unhappy, but I do understand that most places like that won't last too long if the folks with ethics are shown to be the stronger overall.

Something that brings me confused happiness is birds with arms.

Something on A&E about Mormon polygamy that confuses me. Why are all the husbands so far longhaired, bearded, heavy guys?

In order to lighten my mood...pictures are better than words because some words are big and hard to understand

HULK ANGRY!! ...AND WHEN HULK ANGRY.... HULK DANCE!!

Must dance with red-furred Libra!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home