Sunday, July 06, 2003

I don't know why I made this mini-movie.

I feel bad that there's no Linda Hamilton in the new Terminator movie... and Ed Furlong is replaced because of his drug problems. (Even after his horrid rendition of the Doors "People are Strange".

dark arts
You excel at Defense Against the Dark Arts. Which
is really good because who knows when you'll
run into that disgruntle troll or banshee going
through menopause.


Which Class at Hogwarts Would You Excel at?
brought to you by Quizilla


I want to hit the Morikami Museum soon. I was reminded, after seeing these cool fish prints (which make a few fine wallpapers, maybe after I cycle out of Ganesha again).

1 Comments:

Blogger David Roach said...

In buying telemarketing lists, one of the most important thing to unearth is on how the list provider works. You should discover the ways that the seller undertake to produce its leads database.

June 10, 2021 at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home