Sunday, July 06, 2003

Well, holy cow.. this is the season for old pals catching up. I think that if I heard from Steve Jacoby, my collection would be complete. Sheri was a very kind and friendly co-worker of mine back in the late 90s... '97-'98, if memory serves, back when I was at AMS. She located me by visiting a Coos Bay, Oregon newspaper, found a link to a North Bend Blog in the Paper's Guest book, and then a comment of mine in that person's photo log. Pretty neat chain of events, from Fort Lauderdale, and back again. A Round trip, geographically of about 7000 miles or so. Net time to travel, I'm guessing perhaps a half-hour.

She's got her own candle business going on now, and I don't imagine she'd mind my mentioning her sites Wicks Works - Distinctive Handcrafted Candles and Mia Bella's Hand Poured Gourmet Soy Candles.

How neat that Friendly folks from the past are solidifying from their former more ghostly memory forms.

So far, I've recovered four folks from the way-back machine. I wonder how many more will find me as a result of my net-presence?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home