Tuesday, August 12, 2003

8/6/03
Ok, Danny's running late, so I've been fiddling with the website some more...He should be here between 1 and 1:30.

Added Hero Machine to the Toybox. (though I have it saved locally to fiddle with whenever)

Some things that make me smile. Daler Mehndi - Tunak Tunak Tun(music video-Real audio), Newt, and thoughts of my sweetie.

More about Daler Mehndi.

Grabbing the meme - What do you really think of me?

Went to Lunch with Danny by the ocean... I had a Rumrunner the size of a small aquarium and some spaghetti with freschetta. The freschetta was especially tasty and garlic-y, and we got to soak up the atmosphere of all the "beautiful people" walking by. After hanging out there for about 2 hours, we relocated to the bookstore for another hour for coffee and a cool-down. Iced Mocha-drink was a tasty dessert. Dinner tonight will be light, if it happens at all.

Got my Phone and electric bill today... phew. I've been running the ol' A/C pretty heavily, and it shows. Kindly of them, I got my deposit back this month, so I saved $75... instead, I only had to pay a little over $9. I really dig paying all of my bills online. Perhaps one day when I own my home, I'll never have to write a check again. I also got wedding pix from Russ and his new bride, Michele. It's so weird... I remember teaching him how to play battletech when he was 8 like it was yesterday.... and now he's well into Med School and Married. I wish 'em both the best and lots of happiness. They're a good-looking pair, and certainly a brainy bunch, too. I hope they wait on baby making until after he's done with school. (She's going to be a vet, too.) I really need to call Val and Bob up to say howdy... it's been far too long.

Newt was all about sniffing me over when I got home... taking in all the scents that I picked up out and about (plus, he's a fool for garlic)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home