Monday, September 15, 2003

OK.. my first night on 24 hour call. I'll keep my fingers crossed, and hope that the phone works. Apparently some prisoner is calling the office... I hope that it won't be a problem for me to deal with tonight. I'm already a little paranoid that the phone will ring when I'm in the shower tomorrow morning. (That's really the only time I'll be even remotely apart from the phone.

Holy cow! I already got a call on a recover... 5:01pm. I'm a little jumpy with the phone going off... an unusual noise in the house. I'm sure that I'll adapt by the next ring or two. 5:18 - Just got my tenth call from the inmate, in nearly as many minutes. I wonder if it's a sexual predator that is trying for some sort of payback, a wrong number, or just some jerk?

The trip to the doctor was fair to middling.. he really couldn't do anything for me until I visit the neuro later this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home