Monday, September 02, 2002

I wonder... It's nearly a year after the WTC tragedy, and I've not heard a single ghost story regarding it. Violent death and unfinished business is there... I wonder why no tales? No supernatural stories of thousands of revenants pursuing and exacting vengeance against those that took them from the physical world.

Pedestrian troubles at the beach... I hope it does mean bicycles are allowed, too. (even though as far as I know, and the dictionary agrees... Pedestrian means travel on foot as a walker... not a foot-powered device.)

Oh, man... I'm guilty of a bunch of red flags...Specifically #2 (depending on the definition of large), #3, possibly #4 (I refuse to give radio shack or anyone my phone number, for spam reasons), #5 (see #4), #6... isn't that an impulse buy?, #8... I have a good job, but take the bus.., #14...encryption and pgp, #20 is really the best way, anyhow, #23... our mail shop ...yike, #25 pod, #33... I like Lego and my digi-cam, palm pilot, and 'pooter, #37... we do have masons and Kiwanis where I work, plus, we have an assortment of fanatics, depending on how you define that.

#39... I work until after dark... and I really dig the term "under black of night"... Ninjas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home