Monday, September 02, 2002

Just installed Debian on Big Brain to go along with Windows 2000.... it runs very cleanly, and will allow for more web-tests. I don't have a static address to attach scottobear.com to, but I'll be able to run a little gnu mailman and manage to fool around with the tech side of it when the urge hits me. I've had too many irons in the fire lately, and that's going to change... I've got it worked out now, and I won't feel guilty about not having perfected the thirty-hour day.

since I'm still getting into the swing of things, I'm only using packages considered stable, rather than testing or unstable.

What prompted this? Cleaning up my closet and finding a few of my Machine Man comics. (I suspect that he runs on GNU)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home