Sunday, January 26, 2003

01/21/03
Yum... Cherry-vanilla yogurt with plain cherrios in it for breakfast. Yummah. Bro didn't realise it was non-dairy. hee...low fat, chock full of vitamins, and tastes like a dessert.

Bro brought me a giftie this morning... some packs of Zcardz... That was really nice of him. :) Some little tanks, airplanes and spaceships. I'll probably pick one or two out and leave them in the nearby geocache. I think that Newt may be prone to picking them up and running off with them... they're just the right size.

Landlord tried pulling a fast one on my brother... drove with him all the way down to Miami, to supposedly help with his case vs. the police dept... Turns out that he wanted instead to make him sign for a share of his coming money. BS says I. Fortunately bro refused, but the landlord then put bro on a tri-rail home, rather than driving him back.

Francesco's going to end up with *no* tenants.... The guy out front isn't too happy with him, and I'm not terribly pleased at his degree of service. I'll happily move out when the bro does. (He's the primary reason I came to this particular apartment, after all.) There are other good apartments in the area... once season ends; they can be had for a steal.

Upside, I picked up Celebrex 100mg 2x day today. Yikes... "You have saved $132.39 by using your plan" and Neurontin 100mg 2x day (possibly to be up dosed to 200s) "You have saved $45.09 by using your plan".

I'm pleased that there will be no Narcotics or Steroids in the house. I don't like the side effects and the "Temporary Patch" aspect of them.

There is surgery in my future, that should eliminate the need for *any* meds. I'm to take these for a month, and evaluate how I'm doing.

Hands are healing quickly, and the knee- bruise is still there, but isn't tender at all. Hooray for high pain threshold!

Brother's looking good today, and will be doing some work tonight. I'm keeping a positive focus on him right now.

I'm thinking very loving thoughts for my big three.... Sweetheart, Brother, and Newt. Sharing positive vibes with 'em all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home