Sunday, January 26, 2003

1/18/03
Australian miner frames father's tattooed skin
I can't resist mentioning a verse from the song "Tie Me Kangaroo Down"
Tan me hide when I'm dead, Fred
Tan me hide when I'm dead
So we tanned his hide when he died, Clyde
And it's hanging there on the shed

Doctors in trouble for not giving man cervical smear

"A family doctor has been summoned to a formal hearing over his refusal to put a 34-year-old male patient on the list for screening for cervical cancer.

The complaint has caused doctors in the west country practice to spend hours in meetings and writing replies to the local primary care trust over the complaint which began two years ago.

The man, who has fathered a child, believes he is a hermaphrodite although his doctors have examined him and can find no evidence for this. However, they did agree to his request to be re-registered with a female name."


My sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and my class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

I am a Guard.

You are a true, versatile guard. You have a defensive nature, that is, you are good at instilling a sense of security in the places around you. A strong presence weakens any possible threats around you, and a swift, practical approach to the problems that crop up puts them down before they can get out of hand.

What kind of Warrior are you?


Followup sphere-

My sphere is Knight (Know Loyalty and Respect), and my class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

I am an Advisor.

Your great sense of ethics and honor, as well as your practical knowledge of the world, makes you an excellent advisor and confidant to the people who are respectful of your ways, and to whom you will show respect in return. Liu Bei, the well-meaning King of the ancient Shu kingdom in China, was not famous for his own accomplishments, but for the excellent quality of his generals, and the brilliance of his advisor of special repute, Zhuge Liang.

What kind of Warrior are you?



Cheezit! The Heat!

last week's seeing a mounted policeman caused me to find this new addition to coloringbook

Kartoo.com is a visually nifty search index. I reccomend going to options, and turning on all the search engines.



What Video Game Character Are You? I am Kung Fu Master.I am Kung Fu Master.


I like to be in control of myself. I dislike crowds, especially crowds containing people trying to kill me. Even though I always win, I prefer to avoid fights if possible. What Video Game Character Are You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home