Monday, February 03, 2003

1/30/03
I dreamt about hiking in the mountains with a my sweetie and some dream-folk last night... We had Jetpacks to get past the more difficult areas, and for safety. A pair of the people we were with fell, the packs kicked on, and held them in place, flashing red and blue until a park ranger came by and reset them. The ranger wrote some sort of ticket for reckless behavior, and went on his way. We pitched camp, and I got to watch the sunset holding my sweetheart... a very good feeling. And we had s'mores!

I would like to be able to remember more details, but that's the lot of 'em.

got my jornada tonight...boo booed by setting a password, and it doesn't seem to want to let me in now. ramma-frazzen. here we go, Hard reset HP Jornada 420, 430, and 430se, Remove the batteries and press RESET for 5+ seconds.

got it.

Aside from that, the day was hectic, but went ok. Island boy is back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home