Monday, February 03, 2003

2/2/03
Went to breakfast at Einstein’s, hung out at the newsstand for a few, bypassed the Sunday jazz brunch on the river, walked along riverwalk, went to the Museum of art, and then to the Imax (skipped the movie), had lunch at ole' ole' (I had cheese enchiladas... mmmm goood!), and returned home. I gave Danny the all-in-one printer on "permanent loan" as I've no room, and he's needing a printer and fax.

We had a good morning, and early afternoon in all. Newt woke me up, and the palm was there to catch him at it.
Good Morning! Happy Birthday! It's Dawn! Time to get up!!

Here are some more piccies in chronological order. due to the palm cam's nature, some are a bit fuzzy. As always, hover mouse over the pix for comments.

So I turn on the seashell lamp to help my eyes adjust to the morning.
Danny enjoys his bagel with lox... I got pumpernickel with veggie cream cheese.
We switch to color as Danny sucks his teeth. He looks oddly British there.
Wash down those pesky stuck shallots with some herbal tea!
We were across from the construction of a big office building...fun to watch cranes in action
another sort of crane, hanging out on the car.
Danny in front of the "MUSEUM  F ART" Bad palm tree placement, people!
My first attempt at merging two palm piccies.. the giant tinker toy clock at Imax... It was fast by about 15 minutes.
Walking back to the car... by the courthouse
Twin steeples of the First Baptist Church in Fort Lauderdale... the one in the foreground is smaller, but much more attractive than the other... bells were ringing for services as we passed.
Big orange building towering over the horizon. It will turn into a giant robot and defend us should invaders attack.
Tinkle pig returns! The ride back to my house.


Museum Fart. Some scatological humor still makes me laugh, no matter how old I get.
MUSEUM  F ART

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home