Monday, February 03, 2003

Which OS are You?
Which OS are You?


Shop at the Home Despot. I want that Solar-powered Submarine!

Found a photo community that's sort of like the scavenger hunt one I was considering. , , , and are already members!

Thinking of being with my sweetie like two peas in this pod-hammock. Also, cool Jellyfish looking stools and Peachy Loveseat.

What do we want? Brains! When do we want 'em? ..... Brains! A company in Atlanta is scanning people's brains with MRIs, in an effort to record our subconscious thoughts about products and ads. The process has been dubbed neuromarketing. (The sidebar has a extra link.. "Email us your thoughts" They're not getting 'em that easily! I wonder what part of my bran activates when it's time to flip the station?)

I forgot to mention yesterday that Danny got me a paperback (Captain Nemo) and a mage knight booster. (Containing a Chest, a stone golem, gorgon, skull warder, and a seeker mock) I especially like the gorgon sculpt.

wrote me a great song for my birthday(right after how to fix a camera)!

Long, deep sleep last night, to make up for bro waking me up at 4am yesterday... he saw my light on and the TV going, so he knocked... I fell asleep with everything running the night before.

Mio moved out on Friday, and there's a new guy in the apartment already. His name is Alan, a fellow my brother knows. I'll be introduced to him sometime this week. He sounds like a nice guy, and he knows the rules. Bro is thinking about taking a Skipper position for a vacation / fishing trip to Bermuda.

Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow yesterday.

Random Scotto factoid: My least favorite episodes of Happy Days were any that had Potsy singing or Fonzie as a Teacher.

Random Scotto pondering - What is it about cool air that makes my hair more manageable? Less humidity?

OK, enough trundling around... time for some more productive action, including a shower. Until later, dear journal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home