Saturday, March 15, 2003

3/14/03
Assorted Piccies taken on morning back road walk to work.

Primarily for urban decay, behind a cut for friend's list friendliness

As always, alt text on the pictures, hover mouse for a line or two about the place. Taken in downtown fort lauderdale, florida, usa, behind a parking garage.

Electric Car charging station. Broward has a fleet of hybrid and pure electric city vehicles with the help of FPL. Leaving the shutter open really makes it look a whole lot brighter than it really was.


Peeled paint on a old shack near the parking lot

I like the sign that says "Welcome! No Trespassing!" One of the broken out windows on the door is replaced with a no trespassing sign, too.

are the screens to be on top or bottom?

Rusted safe place... is it still safe?

abandoned child care center... left to rot.

Detail on the porky pig. Note hand-written street numbers and clean deadbolt lock on an otherwise filthy door.

Not decay, but cool tree by the fire station. it's like a turtle.. all defense on top, comfy and shady beneath.


This morning, my mind is filled with thoughts of her. Not content to reside in my heart and bring me joy in that way, my thinking surrounds her, as she swims through my thoughts like a mermaid in a clear blue lagoon. She gives me fever.

A year ago today - thoughts of my sweetheart again! Roman tub, dreams of owning a pet grooming store, insurance woes, and palm doodles

Two years ago - Happy b'day kundalinidreams (no longer ljing), Dkmfkmkglklkgbkvbkbv, looking for a job as demagogue...(I'll still take it, if anyone's wanting), happy unbirthday to me, uck!, edit this page (now dead), a private post to my sweetheart alone, a timeline of Scotto history, veggie lo mein, muppet trivia, and Rolf singing you and I and George.


Just chillin’ tonight. Got the unreal server working... played Kev & the Finn briefly, and also Riker and Sappho briefly, too. Riker's the one to beat.

Rockford files are on, and I'm relaxin' with the little orange mess-maker. I've got some salt-vinegar chips on the way; bro is making a 7-11 run. He had a good day at work, and he seems to really be on top of his game. It'd be just perfecto if my sweetie was curled up with me, and all the fur-kids were near and content, too.

Got a lot of positive comments about the pictures in urban decay, and in my own journal, too. I want a yucca/joshua tree like the one near the fire station.

Since 9/1/2002, I've gained 49 readers and lost 45. (not all 45 are members of that list of 49) I've had a pretty constant number of readers for the last 2 years and some odd months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home