Thursday, May 01, 2003

4/24/03
Hey, they claim to have caught a chupacabra?

Hmm... looks like a cat to me.

Had a dream last night that I was required to get an enema as part of some sort of physical. The nurses were very matter-of-fact about it, though I really had (and have) no interest in getting one. I finally left when one of them said "It's not bad at all...here, I'll show you on another nurse first." The physical was taking place at my old 1-bedroom apartment in pompano, but I left rather than kick out all the medical staff.

Maybe that's my mind's way of reminding me that I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning at 9? I don't imagine an enema is on the list of evaluative procedures.


geoblog is interesting... I have it semi-set up, now it's just a matter of time before the implementation of autopinging weblogs.com is made to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home