Thursday, May 01, 2003

4/15/03
Thanks to for pointing me to the amazing sound-clip section of celebrity singers ... not to mention the Vincent Price remix of "How to Cook a small boy" or Fabio teaching Italian.

The woman who runs the site is Paul Winchell's daughter.

Yikes... got ready to synch up for the day, and discovered that Mr. Palm did himself a memory wipe. Not sure what caused that, but it sure is pesky... I'm glad I'm on usb rather than serial... but will have to evaluate all the restores carefully. I don't want to lose any important memos, even if I do have them backed up on Big Brain.

I wonder how much stuff will reappear that I've already removed?

This is the first erasure since I've had a docking station charger... hopefully it'll be the last, at least for a while. It'd suck if I had to go back to 8 Megs... I'm really more comfy with the extra room that 16 can provide.

[Update] looks good. The only thing that tripped me up was the planetarium files and duplicates of books I'd renamed in isilo. Both easily corrected, and my memos /schedules are all in place.


disturbing. singing, with pictures sleepy kittens shouldn't upset me this way. a dirty word in there, in case you're at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home