Thursday, May 01, 2003

4/11/03
Well, doing a 9-6 m-f gig next week, contract work, we'll see how it goes. I'm still waiting to seriously hear back from JKG and MM...Sent follow-ups today. MM would like me to tour the facility soon.

A friend pointed me to Zombie and mummy... a palm drawn cartoon featuring the undead. fun to look at, but needs something more. Can't resist palm-drawn zombies and mummies, though.

demian5's (which is interesting, though perhaps a tad too "wiener-centric" I think the camel-thing is cute, even if it needs to be a bit more discerning in the ways of love.

Four people have already joined the vampire game! There are a couple of pop-ups, I hear, though I didn't see them with the blocker. It's a lot of fun, so far. I like turn based games like that... reminds me of the old bbs days.

Taking myself out to dinner tonight, I think... I don't feel that it's terribly premature to celebrate a bit.... though perhaps I'll treat my self to takeout, since I've been living on the cheap save for twice out with friends. I'm in the mood for something delicious and made by a strange kitchen.

As another special reward, I'll buy myself a copy of UT2003 rather than being a dirty pirate, too.

until later, dear journal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home