Thursday, May 01, 2003

4/3/03
LL is here, and talking with the bro right now. I *really* hope that they can come to a good situation for everyone, though I think odds are poor.

I've discovered that Meredith out front is just about as opposite to me as can be. (in the six-year old terming of it, anyhow.)

I've a cat, She has a dog. I do database programming, she's a graphic designer. I'm the first "first born male" in my family's recent memory to not serve in the military, She was in the navy.

I'm looking forward to at least having a nice long lunch with ldy tomorrow, even though I'm fairly sure that a Friday night hangout session isn't going to happen.

Hmm… No word yet about my sponsored links. I'm going to have to write Natalie, and find out. Usually I get paid promptly on the 28th.

Maybe it means I'll be getting more! :)

I quite like getting some bucks in my paypal account... it's like an excuse to bid on something on ebay!

[update - 7:41]

Got my payment, I think they just forgot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home