Thursday, May 01, 2003

3/29/03
Saturday's here, and I'm up, but not long awake, because I was up until about 7am this morning, hanging out at There, reading and thinking about what the future may bring.... went to office depot with Sappho yesterday, and picked up a copy of Hero X for $1.99. Cute game, and worth just about what I paid for it. Getting the patch to make it work makes it worth nearly *twice* that.

Strange things happen all at once. Three light bulbs burned out yesterday, in a rapid progression... The one over the computer area, the one overhead in the kitchen, and the one just outside my front door. So, I'm going to have to pick some of those up before the weekend is over. I prefer the light form the monitors, for the most part, anyhoo.

Got a call from MM, over where "The Rack" is working now. (She was supposed to go to Nordis, too.) Robin there wants to meet with me later in the week, regarding a position. Not bad, at all... Looks like another possible gig to add to the list.

Dan's going to see Spirited Away with his wife tonight... I'm happy for him.. he's been wanting to see it for an age, and a date night with his wife is a good thing.

TAG on Monday... It'll be interesting to see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home