Thursday, May 01, 2003

3/26/03
Definitely more progression into the sore throat foray. Swollen glands, and it's difficult to swallow. It seems a little rougher on the right side. Mild coughing, but the throats not haggard yet, just red and tender. I'm not sure if I had a mild fever last night, or if I was just overheated.

My throat does feel considerably better after a shower and a brushing of the teeth. In the shower, I hwarfed up a small gobbet of yellow phlegm, which I think is what made the throat ease up. There's something refreshing about shaving and brushing at the start of the day. It's a little ritual to get me jump-started. I know that if in a rush or in a raggedy mood, I skip the shave, I don't feel as alert or active... plus I grow a 5 o'clock shadow pretty rapidly, so I get the Fred Flintstone / Homer Simpson look about me. Not exactly two bastions of physical activity.

Newt's been a little sweetheart, though rather talky lately. (Hello, cat. You look good.) I think he wants to hang out with Angel, the new dog out front. Tom Moved out of the house out front, and has been replaced with a nice gal by the name of Meredith, who walks angel twice daily past my apartment. Newt will Mer hello (in a friendly-style way) as they pass the window. I don't think Newt's met any dogs, save for ones at the vet, but he seems genuinely interested in the pooch. He won't come to the window if only Angel's owner walks by.


What revolution are You?
Made by altern_active


Well, time to get my thing in action....Seeya, dear journal.

Ok. Forgot Sappho's loot today again.. what's with me? Well, I'll be sure to bring it tomorrow.. it's in front of the door. I've got two days left... she teased me for forgetting both that and the digicam today.

Brother's going to see a girl tonight... side benefit of working in public... the girlies just toss telephone numbers at him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home