Thursday, May 01, 2003

3/24/03
Got a unknown phone call from someone speaking Spanish at 6:30 am. I was in deep sleep but I pulled myself out of it, thinking it might be an emergency...and failed to fall back into slumber. More quality time to play with the Newtie.

Note to self, bring Sappho's Birthday loot to work!

I've recently discovered that Scottovia over in Nationstates has passed away, and I'm unable to resurrect it. I didn't think that I'd left it dormant for over 2 weeks.

Great gallery of chemical reactions in QuickTime. I particularly like the Nitrogen Triiodide Detonation, Mercury Beating Heart and the Ice Bomb.

I've fallen out of many of my habits... I think that I'm going to kick up my painting skills and recorder playing again. Both of those can be started and stopped pretty quickly, if need be. I need a creative ritual to devote at least a little time of the day.

I have an urge for frozen strawberries or raspberries on halved Twinkies. If it were colder, I'd want sugared coffee and cherry pie.

Completely disinterested in the Oscars... but I missed a rant by Michael Moore! Ah well. I'm happy to see 's back! One of my favorite lj-peoples!


Newt Having a bath as I type.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home