Thursday, May 01, 2003

3/20/03
Information overload.

All I want to say is that I hope that the conflict is resolved rapidly and with a minimum of pain and effort. It's difficult for me to look at this from an assortment of scales. I don't want to see children die in a war. I also think that *someone* hitting Iraq (and Libya, and Korea) is long overdue. Not because of oil, but because more people are being hurt over a long period of time that will be harmed in a much shorter span of war. I don't like the idea of putting folks on a sliding scale economy of human life, but that's the way it has to be, unfortunately. What are the other options left? None to my mind, and believe me, I've been trying to come up with something better than a boycott. I will continue to only write stuff about Iraq in my own, private entries. I'll leave something laying in public view if I think it's of some value, and not just another rant on the pile.

Instead, I'll share fun links.

Ever wonder why Steve left Blues Clues? I like the interview. He seems like quite an engaging and entertaining guy.

Aww, a tiny Bluetooth-controlled robot.

Al Gore on Apple's board of directors? Apparently he's a senior advisor to Google, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home