Thursday, May 01, 2003

3/30/03
Dan called me and told me to update my journal about him going out... Yeesh! He could always start his own up... :)

He missed out on Spirited away, due to either a misreading of the paper, or a typo. Instead, they went to see Chicago and walked out inside the first 20 minutes of the movie, and instead went to see What a Girl Wants with the permission of he theatre manager. I asked Dan what he rated Chicago on a scale of one to 10, and he gave it a 1.3 (the lowest he's ever rated anything to my mind is Spawn, which he gave a 1.1)... so to my recollection, Chicago was the 2nd worst movie he's ever seen. He did make it up by going to dim sum afterwards.

Heck, I could've told him that both he and the Mrs. would hate Chicago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home