Thursday, May 01, 2003

4/1/03
A fun meme... these answers may and can change at any time.


If I were a stone, I would be granite.
If I were a tree, I would be a mangrove.
If I were a bird, I would be an African Grey.
If I were an insect, I would be an atlas beetle.
If I were a machine, I would be a lever.
If I were a tool, I would be fire.
If I were a fruit, I would be a blueberry.
If I were a flower, I would be lavender.
If I were a kind of weather, I would be a soft rain with distant thunder.
If I were a mythical creature, I would be a yeti.
If I were a musical instrument, I would be a tuba.
If I were a kind of profession, I would be librarian.
If I were an animal, I would be a bear.
If I were anything in the world, I would be a gorilla costume filled with karmic redemption.
If I were a color, I would be orange.
If I were a fragrance, I would be fresh baked bread.
If I were an emotion, I would be curiosity.
If I were a state of mind, I would be cynicism.
If I were a vegetable, I would be a corn.
If I were a sound, I would be a gasp of surprise.
If I were an element(chemical), I would be beryllium.
If I were an Element(magical), I would be Earth.



Scientists at St. Louis University are trying to use enzymes as a catalyst in fuel cells to generate electricity without the storage and safety problems of hydrogen. New Scientist reports in this story that they've done very well using ethanol as the catalyst, going so far as to run their batteries -- which they hope can be used in cell phones, laptop computers, and the like -- on gin and vodka.

No, really. Check it out.


until later, dear journal

JKG went very well, they want me to meet with the CIO tomorrow at 10 am. I've got a strong, positive vibe there. Mark over there is a swell guy, very engaging, and knows how to sell his company. I'm very enthusiastic about the upcoming meeting.

If all goes well, it'll be programming, light management (3 people) and building a software / hardware system of the company to use with its existing web control program.

I've got a hankering to watch the Disney version of 20,000 leagues under the sea. I think I'll just synch the book to the palm, instead.



To the powers that be....

*THANK YOU FOR THE LACK OF APRIL FOOL'S JOKES*
Wow... my Photoshop skills have gotten better in the last couple years... from two years ago...
Rar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home