Thursday, May 01, 2003

4/12/03
The landscaping guys trimmed the branches and the local power lines, so all was quiet in the grotto this morning after a crackle and popping. FPL came out and had us up and running in less than three hours.

It's amazing how quiet a house can be with no A/C, no refrigerator hum, no computer cooling fans or high-pitched monitor whines, I was nice to lie down and read... I could hear Newt's breathing as well as his purring quite clearly.

Now that I'm back on current... Newt's running around the house low to the ground, and doing a little cat dance on my freshly changed sheets. I have no Idea why he likes fresh sheets, but it's a simple pleasure. :)

I picked up ut2k3 for 19 bucks at toys r us... not bad, considering most folks went to best buy and paid 35. I offered Sappho my receipt to take to circuit city. They will refund the difference if it's within a few weeks of purchase.

It moves really fast, and gave me a good excuse to update my video drivers, and to pick up direct x 9. The level editor is almost more fun than the game is.

I'm bidding on a nostromo n50 speedpad on ebay... not just for unreal, but for a lot of macro-things that I've implemented...They're going for next to nothing online.(maybe $14, with shipping) I want to play with all the crazy features on There. I really enjoy the company There, and hoverboarding is a hoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home