Thursday, May 01, 2003

4/13/03
Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.

The Transformer next door blew up at about 8:00 last night, scaring the bejimies out of me.

Internet was a little rocky, as a result of the morning power lines and so I was skittish and stayed away from the computer much of the day yesterday.

Brother is out of his apartment again. He screwed up again. Idiot. I love him, but I hate this side of him. Keeps putting off the LL, and then doesn't understand when he gets notice.

Going to JKG tomorrow morning to sign some papers.

Not into writing at all. There are some elements of my life going well... others I don't know where I stand, or what I can do. Just take it as it comes, is all I can do, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home