Thursday, May 01, 2003

4/25/03
8:51 am
Waiting in the doctor's office this morning... Get to ask about Aetna, back, cpap, skin sensitivity

Disco duck on muzak... Really

Too loud this morning, muzak at about 4 levels too high along with TV in lobby

Battery at 66%-charger not on?

Had to review new HIPAA privacy rules & sign them before treatment.
(PHI) I had to do the same at Eckerd’s yesterday, too

10:14 am
got 5 anti-inflammatory shots, worked fairly.
going to try a TENS unit,
have 4 scrip-
zanaflex 4mg(muscle spasms)
ultracet (pain)
neurontin 300 mg
celebrex 200 mg

Going to pharmacy now.

11:15 am
There are a gazillion jet-black grasshoppers with a yellow stripe running down the back outside. must be mating season! (add link when home)

I also picked up a micro-pet - yuk

Hm, I just discovered that Yuk was retired before Christmas of 2002.... I wonder how long the little guy was sitting in Eckerd’s storage? I'm tempted to go back there and pick up a few more to try and sell on ebay.

nah, not worth it, upon research. They're going for just about $6 there, plus shipping.

ooh... a local guy doing the Nigerian email scam.

eblots - someone using the palm to make home-grown internet therapy. I wish I'd thought of making the page.. I tired the same thing in my journal a few years back.

Anagram Anything Scottobear = reboot cats (look out, newt!)

Find out what your phone number spells.
Sam Brown's Drawings send him a title, and he'll draw it

How to do stuff / More how to Do stuff

How stuff works

see what folks are searching for on Metacrawler, Lycos, Google and Yahoo.

genepool

You are where you live how junk mailers view you.

My region is - Fort Lauderdale 33301's most common PRIZM Clusters are:

8 Young Literati I'm somwhere
10 Bohemian Mix between these
13 Gray Power
46 Hispanic Mix
47 Inner Cities

33301's most common MicroVision Segments are:
Number Name
12 A Good Step Forward *closeset*
4 Mid-Life Success
8 Movers And Shakers
15 Great Beginnings
45 Struggling Metro Mix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home