Sunday, July 06, 2003

No Danny today, but probably Lunch on Saturday. Project #2 is coming to a close for me... a large Net-meeting with bigwigs first thing Wednesday morning to go over what I've cooked up for them so far. I'm hoping that they'll be pleased.

Today's Island Boy's last day at my old gig... If corporate HR had been a little more responsive about his raise, they'd probably still have him. Ah well, I hope he's happier at his new gig with Tuan. Saturday is Erica's B'day.

Dan's talking to a Mortgage broker about getting a new deal on his place, and his wife's feeling the stresses of starting her own business. (I dare not mention the rule of "don't expect a profit for at least 2 years" to her, or even Danny. It might dash their hopes even more.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home