Friday, August 01, 2003

7/24/03
The Hulk's Diary is Great. Finally, a glimpse into ol' Green-eyes' thoughts.

Bonsai Potato! Containing the answer to the eternal question: "How can I maintain aesthetic balance in a multi-variety arrangement dominated by a mono-planar asymmetrical alternating branch stalk?"

The Black Food Dish Project. (Kitties/Blair Witch), this cracked me up.

Well, I sold my first blue flame oxford last night, 19 to go. (or 2 to go to make the auction pay for itself.)

Brother is in a hotel rather than a hostel right now, and it looks like he'll be packing into an apartment shortly. Also in the works is a cell phone, so he can get back into his regular boat detail. It seems like he had folks over last night, but hopefully it was just a celebration that he's out and about now, and not going to become a habit. He's taking my advice and going to see a financial counselor to help him with how he handles his dough. Hopefully it'll sink in and he doesn't just scatter his funds to the 4 winds. Upside of him getting a settlement is that he'll be giving me a portion of the funds he's borrowed from me over the last couple of years. I'll consider that found money if I get it.

I had some wonderful thoughts and dreams of my sweetheart last night / this morning... She can warm my heart so easily. I really am amazingly fortunate and happy that she's in my life.

That Batman film is available online now. I'm not sure which is funnier about this film... the fact that Batman is played by "America's Most Trusted Fitness Professional" or the fact that Joker is played by Growing Pains' very own "Boner" the son of Star Trek's Chekov or the fact that the director has directed a Japanese commercial for Pocari Sweat, the most disgustingly named drink ever. Sadly, I can't get it to play on my system... some missing QuickTime elements. I'll try to download a newer version later tonight.

A note on Monty Python: Pie Iesu domine/Dona eis requiem *whap*--It's from the Dies Irae, and (roughly) translates: Merciful lord Jesus/Grant them rest

Play a little witch that likes to catch kids, and put 'em in a cauldron!

Skits from The State available for viewing. I think it's the whole series. Eating Muppets was one of my faves.

a year ago - palm doodle-strip, lost hosted photos, crank yankers 80% sucks. Fortean times, F-ing Mongorians!

2 years ago - important people, ne plus ultra, anile, evil news, more majestic, now defunct Newton ICQ-bot

3 years ago - junky food, prepped April for launch, budgeting, hung out with bro, me no like stinky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home