Tuesday, August 12, 2003

So far, I've gotten 3.5 (one person filled out half the questions) responses on my Blunt truth "What do you really think of me?" Quiz.

Some spiffy Mehndi designs (I went seeking after seeing 's post.)

Lazy, lazy day. I worked on MySQL/php code this morning, but with the thunder outside, along with an orange kitty made a point of me having to take a nap. There's little better to do in the middle of a Saturday than kicking back for an hour with a little snooze, curled up under the covers with a snuggly little furball. He's been a real sweetheart lately, playful and very affectionate.

Puzzle Pirates update - Scottobear Puts into port on Winter Solstice in the Diamond Archipelago is now a member of the Crew of the Burlap Lemurs, aboard the Critical Grunion

I'm a fair sailor, good swordsman and carpenter, and excellent at the bilge pump. Not learned navigation yet. The trade aspect is interesting, but still not really touched upon.

For late lunch/early din din I'm having some veggie-burgers on toast with a side of bbq beans and sipping iced earl gray tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home