Friday, December 12, 2003

Sakes... I was just beat and tired yesterday night. It sort of bummed me out... I wanted to stay up and at 'em, but the juice just wasn't there after the sun went down. I wonder if it's because of the drop in temperature putting me in hibernation mode? I tried to hit the sack at a decent hour, but there was a recovery that cracked my slumber. I still ended up going to bed by 10:30, but I feel as if I could use more.

Archived a lot of stuff, backdated and marked private. (That's why my post # ratcheted up so high.)

Newt's playing paper-wad fetch this morning... I think the same weather that drowses me is charging him up. Site Meter

Big Kahuna is back today... I wonder how the office will be?

I still haven't picked up holiday cards... If I was smarter than the average bear, I'd have harvested addresses and prepared some nice cards when I was laid up... but I was lazy, and instead spent most of my bed-rest time surfing the net or reading.



Mugging caught on a audio lj entry!

Accidentally Kansas (lovely photos of natural disaster dioramas)

Virginia arrests two spammers under new anti-spam law

Epipelagic and Mesopelagic Animals... lovely!

A Brief History of Socks and Hand-knitted Footwear

This is a Secret message. Hi to those that see it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home