Saturday, November 16, 2002

I feel really drained after today's work. I'm not going to linger on the stupid stuff... politics, ever politics.

Good things -

Dexter Thursday, with special guest star Bailey!

Two badly lit pictures of them running in the hall. 800x600, so behind the cut they go...
devil dogs!
still more devil dogs!


Poor Bailey bonked his head running up and down that dingy hallway... they were neck in neck, and someone wasn't paying attention to where he was going. He's fine, but got scared for a moment.

I'm pleasantly surprised that my direct deposit might kick in next paycheck, rather than two pay-periods from now.

Ummm.... was there something else nice? *Reaching*

Oh! Free leftover Halloween candy, orange creamsicle slushies and baked potato from burger king. The potato is the best thing they could've added for me.

One of our work-associates is named Dick Pouch. Y'think he got made fun of much as a kid? I wonder how much strength and character he's gathered from such a mockable name.

Other wacky-named people I've worked with - Dick Knott & Geoff Glasscock.

Sky was very clear, and the weather dropped to 68 this evening. Quite a great temperature to bicycle in. I watched the temperature go from 72 this morning to about 79, and then down to 68 tonight. That's a big span!

Thinking of my sweetie in her leopard jammies, sleeping in my arms.

Sent off a $23 Check for my toy auction. I hope they come over soon.

As of this writing, the menstrualhut has 798 members, and is actively watched by over half that.

I heard that wheel of fortune is in Seattle this week, and Pat Sajak is still the host. I thought the show was cancelled! Shows how much I'm in touch with game shows these days... isn't there some sort of hidden-camera extreme x-games show that took the place of the traditional ones?

I think a hot shower and relaxation is due.

bonus news link- Hero of the day - Woman kills would-be rapist by extensive yanking on his thingee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home