Saturday, November 16, 2002

Well, groovy. Got my new check card finally... now I just have to wait while paypal takes a day or three to deposit a little into my account,

Traffic's heavy tonight... I'll probably hold off on scoping out the haunted tunnel until Sunday, late. I wonder how the other spook-hunts are going this evening?

Someone's burning something made of a fragrant wood outside... the air smells nice. I hear a light rain just starting, too... or maybe it's just wind through the trees.

Taking a break, and kicking back. Tomorrow, my only duty is to do laundry...I'm going to try to get in by 10 and out of there by noon-ish.

Off to relax and chill. Nighters, dear journal.


"Veil" pieces made of Cellophane. I'll work more on this over the weekend, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home