Thursday, August 14, 2003

Messing around with Director, working on an older puzzle that I'd forgotten about but can fiddle with in a lag time. I've got the interface pretty much down, now the logic comes into play.

No dice seeing Leonids or Mars last night, as the cloud cover was thick as thieves. Perhaps tonight will be a better view.

Google has a built-in calculator.

I think a few pinwheels in the garden would look nice with all the wind happening lately.

Microsoft abandons Outlook Express - Microsoft executives are hoping those users will now switch to the full-blown Outlook client (and pay for an Office license in the process).

Finally figured out what was bugging me about the Teen Titan's theme music. It's a Japan-pop version of Secret Agent Man (or close enough to make me think it was familiar.)

Goog Ol' Newtie is relaxing in "Cat-loaf" mode just within pet-reach on the windowsill, and things seem to be pretty cool with the world.

Bro called me with a phone card a little while ago, and he's waiting for Wilton to head over to meet with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home