Saturday, February 22, 2003

2/5/03
Dreamt of being in the 80s sometime, because I was shopping for buttons to put on my book bag at a Peaches Record store. Buying little one-dollar metal circles with stuff on it like "Ernie Douglas, prototype nerd", "an insignificant speck in a ruthless universe" and "I accept tips". I seem to recall my footsteps walking to the beat of whatever music was playing, but I can't remember the tune. They were still selling vinyl 45s there, before the time of CDs being popular.

Hmm... Mike-o wasn't home last night. I'll try him again during midday. I'm sure I can reach him on his cell.

I can talk just like oddtodd.

Self-question- Do they make full-size krackel bars anymore, outside of fundraising or are they just miniatures now? Research says.... Yes!

Does putting ice in a urinal serve some purpose, aside from "this is a good place to put ice... it’ll melt here." I wonder if it serves as some sort of deodorizer? Makes it simpler to clean? No answer found. I'll have to ask someone in the industry.

A little drizzly until mid-evening. 76F? A little warm, considering. Funny how it's warmer when it rains.

Year ago today - Shoo's Birfday!, Missed the bus, fruit2O, razor dream, bull sprem thieves, bellyaching, Tsar Piccies, TV news, meatloaf quiz, wacky linkies, tron

Two Years ago - License plates, Bob Marley Movement, Vallies roll in.

It's really hazy out this morning ... So late in the day for it. Seems like a cloud got lazy and decided on having a nap down here. Seeing as it's now 11:24 am, and I'm still waiting for the 55, I suspect that I'll be tardy for work. Here's the bus now.

supplemental: 11:59 am
Snotty kid picking his face and muttering across from me on the bus. (picture added after)
Snotty kid... He spent most of the ride picking his acne and talking to his friend on the left about "dem bitches"
Missed the 60 by inches... It left the station right as we were pulling in. Oh well, that gave me time to swing by the ATM nearby. My pocket money had dwindled to about nil.

I added a "auto-complete typing" program to the palm and it's working out really well so far. It seems to anticipate very quickly what I'm trying to say. Teaching it new words to add to its dictionary is simple too.

7:58 pm

off to the stop once again... Now to wait for 20 minutes by street light and watch the cars go by.

Again I suspect that had I arrived a few moments sooner, perhaps I would already be on my way home. The case or not, it's nice to be outside and breathing the night air.

8:22 pm
On the bus. Contents include : older man sleeping drunk, blond woman popping gum, myself, Spanish migrant in a ball cap (he's a regular), driver talking to his loved one on his cellular phone, three quiet riders behind me.

Everyone I can see looks tired. There's a faint scent of sweat... Someone worked hard today. Two teens got on, and they're a little rowdy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home