Sunday, August 24, 2003

8/21/03
Well, I look forward to seeing what sort of response I get from the folks who quizzed me.

I just made a Halloween-ized version of my background page for the website and journal... just a few subtle differences. Maybe I'll go and do another variant for Christmas.

I found out that Pam does know about my site...that's kind of odd, but interesting in its own way. CRC stands out as the only regular hits from Mac browsers. I'm also curious how many hits on my site from Austin are Ray, how many are Juliabee, and how many are strangers. I really need to get that "world map" utility running so I can get a prettier picture of where my hits are coming from, sort of like the guest map.

How to draw hippos and rhinos.

Argh.. I'm not having much success with sucking the wallets of humans, but at least they bleed well. As of this writing, I'm one pint shy of 6000, or 4001 pints shy of my next level. Since my terrible series of being robbed, I've only got 156 coins to my name, which won't buy me any particular special abilities. (Including Thievery, if I can find the guild again)

My Blogshares are doing pretty well... the current portfolio has me at $299,640.58...and a lot of the shares I'm enjoying have been completely snapped up. (Including my own, though I'm loathe to print up new shares quite yet).

In response to an online poll, Lifesavers is eliminating the citrus flavors lime, orange, and lemon in its classic roll, and keeping pineapple and cherry. Wha? Who doesn't like orange? According to the linked article, "The change is the first since the original five-flavor combination rolled out in 1935."

a year ago - grove scandal, togas, tulip head, haiku

2 years ago - Harvard classics, imprecation, Child's Christmas in Wales, Love, great moment from Oz, Spoon

3 years ago - Put April on a bus for home, Gaming group with Josh Marquart and the Hunters, can you picture that

piggy piggy to stay in points. note to self, saner snacking.

Point Range: 31-36
Points: 33.2 Adj: 0 Act: 2 Rem: 4.8
Bank: 10.0 Adj: 0
Bank Max: 10 Point: 5 Act: 4
Bank Method: Rolling 7 days
Vitamins: Yes

Breakfast: 7.6 points
0.3: Egg; whole; hard-boiled
0.3: Egg; whole; hard-boiled
2.8: Cereals; REESE'S PUFFS
2.1: Orange juice; chilled; includes from concentrate
2.1: Orange juice; chilled; includes from concentrate

Lunch: 6.1 points
0.6: Fruit juice bar; grape
4.1: Veggie wings ;5
1.4: Peas sweet; 1 can; solids & liquids

Dinner: 6.0 points
0.1: Beans; snap; green; canned; no salt added; drained solids
5.3: Amy's Enchilada dinner
0.6: Fruit juice bar; raspberry

Snack: 13.5 points
4.5: Toaster Pastries; raspberry strudel
4.5: Toaster Pastries; raspberry strudel
4.5: Toaster Pastries; raspberry strudel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home