Thursday, August 14, 2003

Newt likes the smell of olives, and will sniff at and lick my fingers if I've been eating them. I wonder what aspect of the brine appeals to him? I'm guessing it's the salt.

It's a real shame that WW stomped on WWCalc. Fortunately, a nice Google search will bring it up for you pretty easily. (if you want points list for all sorts of places, this is the place to go), though I uses these databases for the palm.

I see a fellow by the name of Adam is working on a multiplayer zombie game... he's working on the "zombie flocking algorithms" now. Now, *there's* a project I'd like to get in on, even if it's only the play testing. I've written him an email, just now, to see if I can get in on that action.

Teddy May, The master of New York's Sewers, Compliments of Sewergator.com, my fave resource of "Alligators in the sewers" folklore.

Other useful links of the same ilk-

Infiltration (for going places you're not supposed to)
Nifty Pictures of the underground (not really sewers, but still nifty)
PDF file of the New York City Water and Sewer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home