Sunday, September 07, 2003

9/1/03

Today was supposed to be a day of rest and comfort. From 3PM on, that simply wasn't the case. Tomorrow will be a better day... I'll be able to focus on other issues. There were a few positives about the day... Fortunately, I have some good anchors to keep me grounded. Added bonus, short week ahead.

I get to be a piglet for dessert snack tonight, because I need to catch up on my points, and I'm not in the mood for orange juice.

Self Esteem Test -Score 88/100

According to this test, you have very high self-esteem. You recognize your inner value and it shows in your personal life, relationships and career/school success. You exude confidence, which is very attractive, and believe enough in yourself to pursue things whole-heartedly. Such a healthy self-esteem allows you to "be yourself", handle stress effectively and maintain an overall sense of well-being. You should value and nurture this quality; it will get you far in life. Way to go!


Since it looks like hurricane Fabian is going to miss us, some other weather links. Nifty Earthquake tracker for the USA (also the world) Also Lightning Strikes for the USA, and a tighter one for Florida.

Watching my blogshares go up. I'm currently at Total Portfolio: $847,447.65. Folder: 18 blogs.

Vampire game clue - Dark desires on Olive & 61st... They have - Scroll of Turning (500) Vial of Holy Water (2000) Scroll of Teleportation (5000)

I've been trying to get a call through to Dave and Cathi for a while... but they're pretty busy lately, with another baby on the way, and the purchase of the second house coming up.

Tried out Toontown, a multiplayer game set in the disneyverse. If in the course of visiting you find an orange cat in stripes by the name of Max Nicklenoodle, that's me. The idea of evil robot businessmen in suits called "cogs" cracks me up to no end. My free account is good until Wednesday.

Hitting the sack shortly. Until later, dear journal. Getting up 15 earlier to adjust for the new route times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home